Friday, October 5, 2012

10/5/2012 - Day 17

Our Friday was just another regular day.

Started out our morning working out at Bothell Landing Park with our SS's community. It was sunny but only about 42 degrees when we started out. The girls were happy to be bundled in their sleeping bag like blankets that are attached to the stroller.


After class Lillian took sometime to hang out with her friend Kendall  They were having fun playing with the leaves on the apple tree.
Daisy loves going to the park now. She gets so excited to get down and play at the park. 
Lillian hanging on her own from the zip-line like toy.

After another fun morning it was nap time for the little ones. Paul said Lillian played and played in her room (I headed off to the Brooks outlet blowout sale) until she suddenly crashed. When I got home I started to head up the stairs and had to stop and giggle while I took this picture. Lillian fell a sleep on her bedroom floor, lights own and her hand holding onto the door. She slept like this for about 35 minutes.


Paul and I had a babysitter come hang with the little ones (after they went to bed) so we could go play cards with some friends. We had a great time, it was nice to get out, something we need to do more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment