Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10/2/2012 - Day 14

Two weeks down and not a day missed. I am pleased with my blog progress.

Today started out like a regular day. The little ones and I headed off to SS's for a great Tuesday workout. After class Lillian and Daisy enjoyed playing at the park.




Lillian was having a great time pushing Daisy in the swing. I was thinking what a big girl she is becoming.

Lunchtime today was a bit crazy. Daisy was acting like she hadn't eaten in days. 1 slice of turkey, 1/3 avocado, 1/3 peach, 1/2 pickle, gold fish crackers, some baked beans and finally a mum mum baby cracker and she was satisfied.

I guess I spent too much time at lunch paying attention to Daisy and not enough paying attention to Lillian. As a little pay back Lillian decided to take about a nickle size piece of turkey lunch meat and shove it up her nose. She realized she didn't want it there, must have tried to get it out because her nose was bleeding and then asked me to get it out. I tried without any luck, Paul tired and again no luck. Off to the Dr we went. Fortunately the Dr was able to get it out, he said it was one of his 'top 5' extractions (way to go Lillian). She was quite a trooper through the not very pleasant process. I wish I had pictures to show but I was busy holding her arms down for the Dr.

Finally, a picture of the little ones playing on the slide. Daisy was trying to climb up while Lillian was trying to slide down. Didn't work too well but they both had fun trying.



No comments:

Post a Comment