Today we were back to our regular routine. I think Lillian and Daisy were just as excited to get out of the house as I was. I guess none of us are that great at being home sick.
Off to Stroller Strides this am. Lillian and Daisy both had a great time playing after class.
Lillian found a new use for an exercise band.
Playing with the equipment after class. Lillian is liking indoor stroller strides better than I thought she would. Daisy is thrilled out indoor SS's. It's a perfect place for her to improve on her walking.
Lillian decided she wanted to push the stroller back to the car. She pushed it the entire way back; Daisy thought it was super fun.
Afternoon excitement at our house. We heard a loud truck outside (exciting stuff for a 2 1/2 year old), we ran to the window and outside was a big sewer pump truck. We watch for a bit and then one of the workers asked us to come outside.
The worker noticed an unusual amount of water flower down the street. Paul opened the water meter boxes to find them flooded along with a lot of water flooding the front yard. The neighbors water line had broken. Tomorrow Lillian can watch the line be prepared.
Lillian always has quiet time but rarely naps. Today she was quiet so we took a peak at her. She had crawled into Daisy's crib, took her pants off, put them on her head, removed her diaper and then went to sleep. She slept in the crib for well over an hour. Crazy little girl.
Evening trip to Staples. I let Lillian go on an 'adventure' through the store while Paul talked with the printer department.
No comments:
Post a Comment