Saturday, October 27, 2012

10/27/2012 - Day 39

Today turned out to be a busy day. Lots of errands to run, picking big kids up from a sleep over, swim practice, clothes shopping for family pictures tomorrow, etc...

Needless to say I didn't have much time to relax or much time to take pictures. I did take a quick video of Daisy climbing. She has started walking, spurts of running and now climbing onto anything all within about a week. I was watching her today thinking to myself she is not afraid of anything. I think I am going to need to prepare myself for all the risks she is going to take in life.

Look what I can do...
Look at me I am king of the mountain (table)
I guess I better get off...
Whoa that was a big step!
I'm good!

Lillian putting on Daddy's running stuff.


Gerrilyn (green) and Frances posing for a picture because it has been a while since they have been in the blog. They are so busy with school, volleyball (just ended), swimming and having time with friends and their dad that it seems like I hardly ever see them. It is amazing how fast they are growing up.


No comments:

Post a Comment