First things first meet the publishers of this post!
Today Mom took us and the little ones to the zoo!
It was both Lillian's and Daisy's first time!
Lillian loved it but wanted to walk everywhere!
The Penguin Exhibit
Can you tell Lillian liked the penguins?
Tropical Asia
I sat down by the glass and the monkey did the same! Lillian loved sitting next to the monkey. She asked if we could take it home in the stroller. We said no.:(
This blue ball was Hansa the baby elephant favorite toy. In memory of Hansa they put it on display.
The African Safari
Real Ostrich eggs. They were huge!!!
Lillian really loved the Wart Hogs. She wanted to join them in the mud but unfortunately there was glass stopping her. Weird huh :)
Bloopers!!!
Everyone look at the camera, wait maybe turn around.
Lillian decided she wanted to get down. The catch was we are about 5.5 ft off the ground and we are on a log. I almost dropped her (I didn't though).
No comments:
Post a Comment