It is late so this post in going to be quick. Our day in review: headed out to Old Country Village to meet some friends at the Village Bean Coffee shop and then to play at the play ground, home for lunch and some more fun outside before nap time, up from naps and back outside for some more fun, quick dinner, baths, kids to bed and then I actually headed to a friends house to meet up with some of my SS mom friends (love my SS village).
Hanging with the bear at Village Bean.
Per Lillian "I am playing with the centipede on the deck". I looked and looked and found nothing. I guess it was a pretend centipede.
Climbed the wall on her own!
Hanging in Tina and John's tree. This used to be a favorite tree for Frances and Gerrilyn to climb. Looks like Lillian will enjoy it also.
Daisy stood up all on her own and just hung out like this for a few seconds. She is spending a lot more time on her feet. My hunch is she will be walking very soon.
So wish I had video of this. Lillian sat at the piano 'playing it' while singing her favorite songs (ABC's, Twinkle, Row Row). It was very cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment